- Kintsugi: Gold Repair of Ceramic Faults
- **ALTERING POTS ON THE WHEEL: FLUID, FLOWING, FLIRTATIOUS, FLOURISHING, FUN, FAST AND FIGURATIVE
- Carrying the Empty Cup: Reflections from 3 generations of Japanese potters within the Master/Apprentice tradition
- Springtime, New Work, and Weddings
- Results from the March 2012 wood-firing
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Over the last three decades of making pots, the works themselves, in many ways, have been my teachers. They’ve called me to take note of the little things: a small change of line, a minor shift of visual weight, the … Continue reading
If your seeing this post, it means the feed integration into the site is working correctly.
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!